The American Teledentistry Association has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. Due to the sensitive nature of the information we collect from our users, including address and phone numbers, we believe it is important to satisfy strict privacy requirements. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this American Teledentistry Assocation:
1. Collected Information. The following section describes the information we collect from you and indicates the primary purposes why we collect each type of information from you. If we use your information or disclose or distribute your information to third parties for a purpose that is not related to the following purposes, we will notify you by email of your right to opt-out of that use, disclosure or distribution beforehand. Your right to opt-out shall be governed by the Choice/Opt-Out Section below.
As described below in more detail, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our American Teledentistry Assocation. Your IP address is or may be used to help identify you, to track activity within our site and to gather broad demographic information. Our Web server will collect IP information.
Our site’s registration and forms may require users to give us contact information (such as name and email address), unique identifiers (such as demographic information, such as age or income level). The user’s contact information is used to contact the user when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings as set forth in the Choice/Opt-Out section below. Unique identifiers (such as age and income) are collected for marketing purposes.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our American Teledentistry Assocation. We use this data to tailor the user’s experience at our American Teledentistry Assocation, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
The demographic information may be shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis. Aggregate basis means that your information will be generalized with the data we collect from all our users. For example, we may share the average age or income level of our users with advertisers. We will not share personally identifiable information, such as contact information, unique identifiers, financial information and demographic information, with advertisers about any particular individual that uses our American Teledentistry Assocation.
American Teledentistry Assocation may also use the information we collect from you to optimize our American Teledentistry Assocation so that it is more beneficial to users like yourself and to us. This site contains links to other sites. American Teledentistry Assocation is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
2. Third Parties. American Teledentistry Assocation provides commentary regarding third party product and service providers. Our goal is to provide you with information regarding these third parties and their products and/or services. Some (but not all) of these product or service providers may also be an Advertising Partner with whom we have a carefully-selected business relationship. When such a business relationship exists, and the other business has met our standards, we may share or otherwise allow access to information, including personally identifiable information, which is collected about you that will enable these other businesses to contact you in connection with products, services, and information that may be of interest. Currently, we share contact information and demographic information you enter on American Teledentistry Assocation with our Advertising Partners. These Advertising Partners are under an obligation to use your information solely for the purpose of contacting you in connection with your expressed interest(s).
We may employ vendors to perform functions on our behalf. Examples of such functions may include email administrative functions and providing customer service. These vendors are under a contractual obligation to use confidential data received from American Teledentistry Assocation, including your personal information, only for purposes that fall within the functions for which they were hired.
Finally, we may be required to share and/or disclose your personally identifiable information in order to respond to an administrative or legal inquiry and/or action. We additionally reserve the right to share and/or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties seeking such information when we, in good faith, believe that you have acted in a manner inconsistent with American Teledentistry Assocation’s professional and ethical standards or in a manner create legal liability.
3. Security. This American Teledentistry Assocation has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All user data is stored on our servers.
The user may request, via email or telephone, additional information about American Teledentistry Assocation’s security practices. The requested security information will be made available to the user via email, fax or postal mail, in our discretion.
4. Data Access & Accuracy. American Teledentistry Assocation is not responsible for inaccuracies in data provided by third parties. You may review your data by calling American Teledentistry Assocation at the telephone number provided below. Any inaccuracies in your data may be corrected through a telephone call to us, at the telephone number below.
5. Choice/Opt-Out. Our American Teledentistry Assocation provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from American Teledentistry Assocation at the point where we request information about the user.
This American Teledentistry Assocation gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send email to .
You can send mail to the following postal address:
3939 Old Brownsboro Rd
6. Change in Control. If we experience a “change in control” (defined below), we may amend our information practices as described in this privacy statement. We will post on our American Teledentistry Assocation’s home page a notice or a link to a notice which will describe how we will amend our privacy statement. If you do not agree to our amended privacy statement, you may contact us as described in this privacy statement and we will allow you to opt out of the proposed amendments to our privacy statement with respect to the information that we have previously collected from you.
“Change in control” means any of the following events:
- we undergo a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition or other restructuring involving all or substantially all of our voting securities and/or assets, by operation of law or otherwise;
- we become insolvent;
- we make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors;
- we suffer or permit an appointment of a receiver for our business or assets;
- we becomes subject to any proceedings under any bankruptcy or insolvency law, whether domestic or foreign; or
- we are liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise.
Contacting the American Teledentistry Assocation. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this American Teledentistry Assocation, you can contact 502-724-0357
LAST REVISED 3/1/2022